Did you recently purchase a new, or new-to-you, vehicle in the Chicago area? If so, you are also required to purchase auto insurance. If you’re looking for a car insurance quote, contact Illinois Insurance Center
today. We offer a variety of required and supplemental car insurance options for drivers in the Chicago area.
Your Insurance Options
The state of Illinois requires all drivers to carry minimum car insurance in order to drive or own a vehicle. We offer the following mandatory types of insurance:
- Bodily injury coverage of up to $25,000 per person or $50,000 per incident
- Property damage coverage up to $25,000 per incident
- Uninsured motorist coverage up to $25,000 per person or $50,000 per incident
No matter what kind of car insurance you choose, it will at least include these three minimum things.
Request a Free Quote Today!
You also have the option to add supplemental coverage options. Also, if you finance a vehicle, the lender may require you to purchase additional insurance beyond the required minimums. Illinois Insurance Center also offers insurance coverage such as:
- Collision coverage that can help pay for repairs after an accident
- Comprehensive coverage that pays for non-accident problems such as fire, theft, or vandalism
- Rental and towing insurance to help you out if your vehicle breaks down